Friday, 8 April 2011


During our media lessons, we were given the task of taking pictures of jelly babies, in a particular scenario so that we can edit them together, and make them look like an actual film. This is similar to stop motion, which worked well since we gained a strong understanding of how to form images and shots in a sequence of an actual story. The journey from my preliminary task, to the final film has been a long process, where I have learnt and improved on a number of skills, when filming and editing 'Jacked Daniel.'

When filming my preliminary task, I created a jelly baby animation. This was done by taking a range of shots and angles of Jelly Babies to form a sequence, which actually tells a small story.  I found the animation hard to work with, since my editing skills were not as of high standard as they are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment